Friday, May 12, 2006

It's over...



It's over before it even began.

I'm shutting down the blog as soon as I get up the nerve to delete it.

Don't even think about trying to convince me otherwise.
OK?
Nothing's going to convince to continue this utter waste of time.
I don't even want to hear it...
Hello?...Hel-lo-ho? Anybody out there?

Ok, so I won't be missed. Fine.
I can handle it.
You people think I care?
You think I give a damn if I throw a blog party and nobody comes?
Well, I don't!

And if you want to know the truth, as if you didn't figure it out already...
I AM A FAILED SCREENWRITER!
There, I said it! I've been trying to sell my scripts for years and all I ever got back were rejection slips. More often than not, I got NOTHING.
LOUSY PRICKS!
Anyway, this blogging thing bores me. You ALL bore me with your whining and complaining and your delusional ideas that one day you'll get produced.
You spend money on script contests and the only people getting RICH off it are the contests! You honestly think anybody reads your material?
They're after the 50 bucks, BOZOS!
I'll say it for you, FUCK YOU, ENZIO! There, happy?
Who needs a scumbag, dick-head like YOU to point out to US that we are all FAILURES with nothing better to do than put our uninteresting and stupid thoughts on a blog! We already know it! We don't acknowledge it because we're too chicken shit to admit we wasted the best years of our lives chasing a dream that condemned us to failure before we even started!
We're in this broken-hearts club encouraging each other when we all know we're LOSERS!
Misery does love company and you all deserve each other.
Hurts to hear the TRUTH, huh? Well, I faced the truth long ago and I'm not ashamed to admit that I got out of this rat-piss race LONG AGO before I lost my youth and my mind.
Ok, the mind maybe I misplaced somewhere, but I've done a lot of living instead of sitting in front of my computer masturbating my brain.
Go on, continue the circle-jerk with your half-assed musings and pitiful lamenting. I couldn't give a FLYING SHIT because I'm not LIKE YOU. I rescued myself from the pit of desperation and futility and I NEVER looked BACK...
While I'm at it, here are a few mementos from my personal life.
Please do enjoy!
A little accident at the guest house.
Got to keep the boys away from those White Supremacist websites.

A close personal friend, Michael Berryman comes over to the spread when the rabbit population gets out of control and uses his exceptional head to burrow into their tunnels.

The kids during our annual Deliverance Theme Day where we all get together to strum our banjos and play

"WHO CAN SQUEAL LIKE A PIG?"

Strange, I found this mug shot of Andre The Giant in my son Anthony's wallet.

I hope it doesn't mean what I think it means! I really should hide all these muscle builder photos I have lying around the office.

Wouldn't want him to become obsessed with it!

What a lovely weekend we had when Moammar Gadhafi came to visit. A real laugh riot! I caught him coming out of the shower in this photo. Can you believe the look of surprise on this guy's face?

He said something like, "Morfakar! Habibi! Blaf grag spritz blorf strup ptuwi!"

Which I think is Arab for, "Go fuck yourself, Enzio Pesta!"

If you're wondering about the mics, I have a recording studio just off the master bathroom where I record my weekly public radio program,

"Who's Your Despot?!"

Another candid shot of Mommi enjoying our rendition of Rhapsody in Blue on our banjos. Those reflections in his sunglasses are totally spooky, aren't they? Maybe I should try selling this photo to some religious fanatics and tell them it's a miracle or something.


Fuck me! Look at what else I found in Anthony's wallet!

Please, tell me what it all means!

I don't want to even think about it.

You know what? Maybe I'll keep the blog going just a little bit longer.

I realize I have so much shit in my collection that no one ever gets to see and this is the perfect place to display it.

I think I'll ask my therapist if he can swing a quick electrical charge through the brain on the next visit.

I really have no idea why I'm doing this blog thing.

I'll say it again because I know you love hearing it...

FUCK YOU, ENZIO PESTA!

3 comments:

Enzio Pesta said...

Thanks, Olaf. Regardless, this blog will soon be not of this world. I had my fun and it seems you're the only one who appreciates my efforts and understands what I'm trying to do. When you have a sec, can you explain what that is to me?

PS: Do you have a degree in Popular Culture of the 20 Century? For a guy who looks as young as you, you sure do know you're obscure personalities.

Anonymous said...

You are one sad mofo, Pesta. So full of yourself, you think you'll get a rise out of people with your lame attempts at comedy. Seriously, I used to do this kind of stuff in 5th grade. And how original putting stupid captions under pics you got off the web.
If someone is boring, IT'S YOU!

Enzio Pesta said...

Today is a day to rejoice, not cry. Grab this thing by the balls, screenwriting people, and don't let go till you get that first option check. See? I can be encouraging when the mood strikes me.